Weighted Lap Buddy
OUR WEIGHTED LAP BUDDY IS RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE WHO:
- Have Sensory Processing Disorder, ADD, ADHD and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Find weight relaxing.
- Have difficulty focusing unless there is additional input.
- Who like something tactile-interesting on their lap.
- Want something different the regular lap pads.
- Are overwhelmed by sensations in their environment.
- Have poor body awareness.
- This product comes as a dog
- This lap pad is for people who need extra physical input in their major muscles, like leg muscles, in order to help with regulation, focus and feel settled, and want something that is also kinda cute.
- Encourages a repetitive stroking behaviour which can be relaxing and self-regulating.
- Easily removable, washable cover.
- No worry about filling leaking out of the insert – made with two layers of separately stitched fabric.
- Cover is lined to keep its shape, and spills are less likely to be absorbed into the insert.
- Use on other parts of the body, especially when lying down to help with regulation.
- Cover Material: 100% Polyester exterior. Poly/cotton broadcloth lining.
- Insert Material Exterior: Poly/cotton broadcloth
- Insert Material to Provide Weight: Recycled plastic beads
- Proudly made in South Africa
- Size: 48cm x 19 cm
- Check cover and insert regularly for wear.
- To wash cover: Remove insert. Machine wash on gentle cycle or hand wash using detergent.
- To dry cover: Lay flat
- To clean insert: The cover should prevent the need to clean the insert. If the need arrises, wash by hand and lay flat to dry.